Sunday, August 28, 2022

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I am IN LOVE with the way this card turned out.  And talk about coming together in a JIFFY......Didn't take much to pull this card together.
I started off with a White base card.  To the top ..... I added a panel of Orchid Oasis cardstock.
Then I created a framed section.  I used Starry Sky cardstock and added a White panel to the top.  I used the 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper' for my flower.  All it took was some fussy cutting and I had that BEAUFIUL flower snipped out in no time flat.
My sentiment is from the 'Soft Seedlings' set and that was stamped with Starry Sky ink onto a banner flag that was cropped out using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding five '2022-2024 In Color Matt Decorative Dots around the front of my card and I called this card done ...... IN A FLASH!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the nice clean look to this card. That flower was a perfect choice. It creates a serene look

    ReplyDelete