Monday, August 08, 2022

You're So Hip Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
I kept the same orientation for my upgraded version ..... but started adding several additional layers to the top.
I did run the 'Rings of Love Designer Series Paper' through my embossing machine using the 'Fern 3D Embossing Folder' before adhering it down to my other three cardstock layers.
I used the same 'Hippest Hippos' set for my CUTE hippo.  I did however use the 'Hippo Dies' to crop that little CUTIE out before adhering him to my layering circle pieces.
I also added a center layering piece to this upgraded card.  And my sentiment was stamped directly onto that piece.
One additional thing I did for my upgraded version ...... Was to add several little Real Red hearts to the front of my card.
So, there you have it friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just too darn cute!! I love how you textured the DSP! As though the DSP wasn't pretty enough you bumped it up a step!! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I had fun using the embossing folder on that DSP. Turned out PERFECT!

      Delete