Thursday, August 11, 2022

Trees For Sale

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag started off with a White base tag 5" x 2-3/4".  I ran my tag through my embossing machine using the 'Wintry 3D Embossing Folder' ...... and then added three layers of snow to the bottom of my tag.
Next, I got busy and die-cut four little trees and adhered those into the snow banks.  I used the 'Tree Lot Dies' to crop out the trees and the 'Trees For Sale' set to stamp my "Trees For Sale" sign.
My banner flag sentiment is from the 'Peaceful Deer' set and that was stamped onto a banner cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was topping my tag off with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon' and adding some 'Iridiscent Trim' to that.
So, there you have it friends.......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment