Monday, August 01, 2022

Birthday Piggy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing up the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I kept the same White base card ....... But added two additional cardstock layers to the front of my card.
To create my DSP layer ...... I started with a White cardstock piece that measures 4-3/4" x 3-1/2".  I then cut my 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' into 1-1/4" x 6" pieces and cut each piece into a triangular piece ...... And this gave me two pieces of each DSP.  I started adhering each of those DSP pieces from the center and outwards until I had that entire piece of White cardstock covered.  Then I flipped that piece over and trimmed off the DSP that was hanging over.  That completed DSP panel was then adhered to the front of my card.
My little piggy was stamped onto a 'Stylish Shapes Die' circle and then I layered that with some Granny Apple Green and Calypso Coral cardstock.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in my little piggy.
And my sentiment was stamped onto another 'Stylish Shapes Dies' piece and then adhered to the top left corner of my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the DSP background too! A very fun layout and SO colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. That little piggie makes me smile EVERY SINGLE TIME I stamp him.

      Delete