Monday, August 29, 2022

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the orientation from a Landscape style card to a Portrait style card.
I kept the base card White ....... And added an Orchid Oasis panel to the front.  But for my upgraded version ..... I ran that Orchid Oasis cardstock through my machine and used the 'Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder' on it before adhering it down to my base card.
I also upgraded the White panel that featured my PRETTY flower.  To that panel, I used the 'Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder' and gave it some lovely texture before adhering down my flower.
I used the same 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper' for my pretty flower.....
And I upgraded my sentiment by creating a layering frame for my "thinking of you" to be stamped on.
Here's another view of how pretty both the Orchid Oasis and White cardstock panels look after they were both embossed.
So, what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I saw the cute paper clip fish bookmarks you created in 2012. The blog described the punches used to create the fish. I would like to make a paperclip bookmark. Question: How did you securely attach the fish (in whole) to the paperclip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzan for leaving me your sweet comment.
      Can you do me a favor and give me the date on that 2012 post? Happy to view the post and give you an answer.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. May 22, 2012
      I found a link that shows it, just in case that helps you. May Stamp Club 3-D Project https://kardsbykadie.blogspot.com/search?q=fish

      Delete
    3. Not sure why my post spaced the words on the line the way it did; looks kinda cool.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card. I LOVE the layout. The flower has a simple yet elegant look to it.

    ReplyDelete