Thursday, August 04, 2022

Let's Celebrate Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
To tell you'all the truth ...... At one time in my life I LOVED packing up my kids and pitching a tent and doing the whole camping scene.  Seeking out the great outdoor adventures were TOPS on my list of things to do.  But these days, I enjoy the adventures of camping out in a cozy Hampton Inn and seeking out how many channels on the TV I can master.  HOWEVER, I have plenty of friends who still enjoy the great outdoors ..... So this sweet little tag is for them.
This tag started out with a 4-1/4" x 2-3/4" White base.
Next, I added some Soft Suede ground to the bottom edge of my tag.....
And then I added my DARLING pink camper.  (Truth be told.....If I could purchase a little camper like this.....I might be IN!!!!!)  This camper was die-cut using the 'Tree Lot Dies' and Melon Mambo cardstock.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Splendid Thoughts' stamp set and the 'Whatever Brings' set.  Both of those were stamped onto a 'Stylish Shapes' die-cut square.
And I used the 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon' to top off my tag.
So, there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment