Tuesday, August 02, 2022

You Are Absolutely Amazing Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share it with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING little box was created for a very special friend for her birthday.  I'm not going to name any names (because I haven't given it to her yet)......But I'm just saying.....It will be well received when she opens it.
I had several June Team Congrats cards left over and instead of just stacking them into my card organizer ...... I decided to create this box and create a sweet litle birthday gift.
I started with a bottom base box of Melon Mambo.  That piece measures 6" x 7-1/4".  I scored it at 3/4" on all four sides.  The top was created with a piece of Thick White Cardstock ..... and that piece measured 5-1/2" x 6-15/16".  It was scored at 1/2" on all four sides.
I decorated the front of the box with the 'Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper' and used used the 'Colors and Contour' set to stamp my sentiment.
My belly band was created using a panel of Melon Mambo cardstock and I added the 'Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper' right down the center.
By using a belly band on my box ...... It was so easy to just slide off the belly band and that made it easy to access all the goodness inside my gift box.
Inside the box is a set of four gift cards.......
Here are the two cards I created.
There are two sets of each style card.  All the cards use the 'Lovely in Linen Designer Series Paper'.....
And the 'Color & Contour' stamp set.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turnd out.
I just know my girlfriend is going to LOVE receving this gift.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So glad you liked your little gift Cheri. Happy Birthday to you!

      Delete