Wednesday, August 17, 2022

You Did It

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started my card off today with a 4-1/4" x 11" Melon Mambo base card and scored that at 5-1/2".
To the top of my card, I added a White cardstock frame and topped that frame off with a panel of 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I selected one of the flowers from the 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper' and used my Paper Snips to crop that lovely out.  I adhered it directly down to a White 'Rectangle Stitched Framelits'  and then got busy to stamp my sentiment.  That sentiment is from the 'Amazing Phrasing' set.
The final step I took with this card was adhering down a total of 6 banner flag pieces to the back of my Rectangle Stitched Framelits piece.  I popped those banner flags out from both the top and bottom of this piece. 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Adhesive-Backed Sequins & Gems' to the center of each banner flag ...... And called this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is SO pretty. I want to make it but don't have this stamp set. I'll have to see what I have that might work. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flower image is from the DSP.....Just fussy cut out. Thanks Wanda!

      Delete