Wednesday, August 24, 2022

You're Always on Point!

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I've created this card for my granddaughter Hailey ...... She has been dancing she was 4-years old.  She is now in college and still enjoys dance classes.
I started this card off with a Melon Mambo base card.  To that I added a White 3-3/4" x 5" panel.
Next, I got busy and cut two piecs of 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper'.  This small panel is 3/4" x 4-3/4".
The larger panel is 2-1/2" x 4-3/4".   Both DSP panels were adhered directly to the White panel.
My DARLING hippo was stamped using the 'Hippest Hippo' set and then I cropped her out using the 'Hippo Dies'.  I grabbed my Stampin' Blends and colored that little CUTIE in.
My sentiment is from the 'Hippest Hippo' set and that was stamped onto a 'Layering Circles' piece.
I did mount my cropped out Hippo onto a White 'Scallop Contour Dies' piece and that was run through my machine using the 'Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'White Baker's Twine' around the fold of my card ...... And added three little Melon Mambo hearts above my SWEET little Hippo.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and pretty. I love the flower background, it's what gives this card the feminine touch!! A++++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's going to a very special granddaughter.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. My granddaughter is going to LOVE receiving this card.

      Delete