Saturday, August 27, 2022

Let It Snow Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Let It Snow".  It is designed to help you document all the FUN you might have in the snow this year.  Here is what I created.
This album is JAMMED PACKED with seven pages and a SURPRISE waterfall section at the end of the album. 
Here's Pages 1 and 2.
Page 2 has a fun flip-out section and the center has a large pocket for some tags.
Here's Pages 3 and 4.  Page 4 has another flip out section.
Here's the flip-out section for Page 4.
Page 5 has a large pocket section and Page 6 has another flip-out section.
Here's the flip-out section for Page 6.
And this is Page 7 and the SURPRISE waterfall section.
The waterfall section was designed to have a magnetic closure.....
And when you open that section up .......There are SEVEN sections for more photos.
Each section is decorated on the front and back with Designer Series Paper ...... and each section will hold a 3" x 5" photo.  That means you can add an addtional 14 pictures in this waterfall section.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This album is just too darn cute. I LOVE snowmen and this is over the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm so happy with the way this album turned out. Especially the waterfall section at the back.

      Delete
  2. WOW! Love this adorable album...Super design and color combinations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't be happier with the way this album turned out. Thanks my friend.

      Delete