Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Studio To Do Booklet

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Last week ...... I stopped into my local Dollar Store and in the "Back to School" section ....... they had these fun spiral organizer books and I thought .... How PERFECT would these be to help me keep track of the MANY upcoming "To Do" projects I have going on.  This is the DARLING booklet I created.
This is what the booklet looks like.
All I did was cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock to 10-1/2" x 6-1/8".  I then scored it at 1-1/4" and 1-3/4".  I decorated the front of my booklet with a pretty "To Do" frame and used some of my retired Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper to coordinate with my Pink and White Studio.
I created a book binding section and wrapped some 'Iridescent Trim' around that section to add some WOW FACTOR to the front of my booklet.
I added two slider panels of cardstock so when my booklet was filled ..... All I need to do is slide out the old and slide in a new pad.
And here is what the back of my booklet looks like.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.......
Feeling so much more ORGANIZED!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated the "to do" booklet. I think I need one. I was planning on going to the dollar store today anyway, now I'll add one of those to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I too picked up a few extras.....Going to make GREAT gifts for some friends.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Think I may have to CASE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. I'm just CRAZY about the way this turned out. Glad you liked it.

      Delete