Thursday, August 25, 2022

Welcome

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag off with a larger tag ...... This is a Night of Navy base that measures 3" x 5-3/4".
To the top of my base tag ...... I added a panel of the 'Rings of Love Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered that DSP panel down onto my tag ...... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the bottom section several times and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment is from the 'Alaphabet' stamp set and that was stampd onto a frame from the 'Natural Prints Dies' and then matted onto two 'Layering Circle Die' pieces.
My tag was topped off with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow and I did crop out three hearts from the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies' and added those to the front of my tag.
So, there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER pretty tag! You always come up with the cutest tags!! I love the colors. The Night of Navy makes the DSP pop. And the linen thread at the bottom was a wonderful touch!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete