Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How PRETTY is this card!
And talk about QUICK and EASY......
I started off with a Poppy Parade base card.  To the top, I added a 4-1/2" x 3" Mint Macaron cardstock panel.
To the top of that ...... I added a 4-1/4"  2-3/4" White panel and a 4" x 1-3/4" panel of 'Rings of Love Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I cropped out the house image from the 'Rings of Love Designer Series Paper' and framed it with a 'Layering Circle Dies' piece.
My sentiment was stamped directly onto the White cardstock panel ..... And I used the 'Beauty of Friendships' set and Poppy Parade ink.
The finishing touch was adding three little 'Fine Sparkle Gems' that were colored with my Stampin' Blends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo. I REALLY like this card. I may have to make it this weekend!! TFS It's a very lovely card

    ReplyDelete