Friday, August 05, 2022

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made for me.
My first card share today is this YUMMY card made by Jan Knapp.
Next up is this DARLING card made by Randy Brosnahan.
She even packaged her card up with a fun easel stand.
And check out the OVER-THE-TOP card made by Betty Pearce.  This is one side of this four sided card.......
And here is the other side of Betty's card.  WOW!!!!
This MASTERPIECE was created by Gus Berry.
And this STOP THE PRESSES card was created by Judy McMullen.
You weren't kidding Judy when you said your card was going
to have LOTS of pieces.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment