Thursday, August 18, 2022

Cheers To You!

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just makes me smile BIG!!!!
I started off with a White base and grabbed 7-different Stampin' UP! colors to cropped out some Zig-Zag pieces to go across the front of my tag.  This task was done quickly with the help of the 'Basic Border Dies'.
I used the 'Hippest Hippo' and 'Hippo Dies' to create my DARLING little hippo image.  And I encircled that little CUTIE with a 'Gold Foil' circle.  For a little added FUN ...... I added some 'Simply Elegant Gold Trim' behind the hippo.
My sentiment was created with the 'Whiskey Business' set and I just snipped all three words out and adhered those to the top of my tag with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
The finishing touch was creating a PRETTY bow for the top of my tag ..... And I used the 'Simply Elegant Gold Trim' to create that.
That's it my friends.......
Oh So CUTE.....
And Oh So FUN!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I just LOVE all the bright colors. This one just screams "happy"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wana. Might have to find a stamp that has "screams" in it and make another one. "Screams to You".

      Delete