Saturday, August 20, 2022

No Place Like Home Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "No Place Like Home".  It is designed to help you document your home.  Here is what I created.
This little acrylic album kit is designed to look like the front of your home.  There are a total of 13 pages and this album is STUFFED FULL of flips and pockets.
Here's the inside cover and Page One.
This is Page 2 (that has a flip-up) and Page 3 that has a flip-out.
Page 4 has another flip-out and Page 5 has plenty of room for pictures.
Page 6 has a flip-up and Page 7 has a pocket.
Both Pages 8 and 9 have flip outs.
Pages 10 and 11.  Page 11 has a flip-out.
And Pages 12 and 13.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You seem to find the most adorable albums!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. ArtsyAlbums.shop does all the heavy lifting....I just put the pieces together.

      Delete