Saturday, August 13, 2022

Happy Camper Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Roughin' It".  It is designed to help you document a FUN camping experience ..... And this will be PERFECT for my grandson who just took his last Boy Scouts Camp-out.  Here is what I created.
There are a total of 11-scrapbook pages in this album ...... And almost all of those pages have pockets or fold out flaps.  This is what the cover looks like.
Here's the inside cover and Page One.  There is a flip-out section under the Adventures flap.
Here's Pages 2 and 3.  Page 3 has a flip-up section under the gnomes ..... and the entire Page 3 flip-out.
Here's Pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 (left side) has a flip-up section and Page 7 (right side) has a big pocket to store documents.
Pages 8 and 9.
And Pages 10 and 11.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This album is beyond darling!!!! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnks Wanda. Will be PERFECT for my grandsnos last Scout camping trip.

      Delete