Tuesday, August 30, 2022

You're The Coolest

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D CASE TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This project was shared by Dena Rekow at the Creativity Cave back in April.   I thought this would make a CUTE Mini Event Scrapbook ...... And with company coming every month now ...... I'm going to create several of these and give them to our company as a way for them to remember their visit to AZ.   Here is the link to the UTube video that Dena created:  (1758) April 20, 2022 Live with The Creativity Cave - YouTube
This little album is held together with a fun little belly band.
I used 'Rings of Love Designer Series Paper' to create my Belly Band.  I topped it off with some 'Soft Succulent 1/2" Satin Shimmer Ribbon' and used the 'All Bundled Up' set to create my sentiment.
The FUN of this little card/album is that it has 2-flap pockets on both sides.....
And a flap pocket on both the top and bottom ...... And in the center is a large section to spotlight a photo.
Each pocket has a matted frame for pictures.....
And the matted frames are double sided ..... So you get lots of spots to tuck photos.
The pockets on the top and bottom are much smaller......
But both are double sided for either small photos or sections for journaling.
I plan to spotlight one of my favorite pictures from each visit in the center section.
Here's how the card/album looks completely opened......
And how it looks flipped over.
I'm thrilled with the way this card/album turned out.....
What do you think my friends.....

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!







2 comments:

  1. WOW!! How fun. This is the coolest!! I love the pockets and of course the beautiful DSP. Great job on a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes the PERFECT little scrapbook album for all those little events and trips for my grandkids. Glad you like it my friend.

      Delete