Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Just For You Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with now.   This project was SUPER FUN to create ...... So, let's jump right in and share that project with you now.
My downline team had a Red, White and Blue Team Swap in July and this is the share I created.  Of course it was a 4th of July share ....... But these 'Delicate Details Treat Bags' make this a project that can be shared ANYTIME!
I started off with one of the 'Delicate Details Treat Bags' and topped it off with some 'Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon' and a sweet little tag.
I used the 'Pretty Pillow Box Die' to create my tag and I added my sentiment from the 'Charming Sentiments' set and cropped that out with the 'Sentiment Silhouettes Dies'.
And here is what the inside of my treat bag looks like.
Inside ...... I packed 6-sweet little tags.
Each tag used a White base and then I topped it off with a panel of Night of Navy cardstock.....
And to the bottom section ...... I added three Real Red panels and a sentiment.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: