Sunday, August 14, 2022

I Miss You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card for today starts off with a White base.  To the top of that ....... I added a panel of 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I added a panel of Daffodil Delight and White cardstock across the bottom of my card.  I used the 'Wonderful World' stamp set to add my two roses and my sentiment (from the 'Amazing Phrasing' set) was stamped directly to that White cardstock panel.
I finished my card off with some 'Solid Faceted Gems that were colored in using my Stampin' Blends.
So, what do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment