Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Congratulations Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out these OH SO FUN cards I created for my downlne team in June.
These cards start with a White base and I added a panel of Black cardstock to the center.
Next, I got busy and added 1/2" stripes of cardstock across the front of my card ...... And I just stacked those pieces so they were touching and that created a FUN little rainbow of HAPPY color for the front of my card.
I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to create the sentiment banner image.  My sentiment is from the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set ..... And these card were done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment