Monday, August 15, 2022

I Miss You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card today was changing the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.  I also changed the base color from a White base card to a Daffodil Delight base card.
I used the same 'Wonderful World Designer Series Paper' ....... but I cropped out three square frames and a one circle frame using the 'Stylish Shapes' Dies.  I stamped the stems for all three flowers directly onto the three square frames........
And then stamped the three roses onto some White cardstock and used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out all three roses.  I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of each rose and then popped those directly onto each square.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Amazing Phrasing' set and that was stamped directly onto a banner flag that was cropped out using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
All that was left to do was add a single 'Solid Faceted Gems' to each square and this card was DONE in a JIFFY!!!!
So, what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty. I LOVE this layout. I don't have that flower stamp but I'm going to see what I have that might work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I think ANY flower would look LOVELY on this layout.

      Delete