Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Card Caddy

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My share for today is a project shared by Tricia Morris at Club Scrap.  She created this DARLING Card Caddy and I knew I wanted to make one of these to display in my studio.  Here's the video Tricia created on how to make this little cutie:  (1745) Card Caddy Project featuring the Petals Collection - YouTube
I adjusted my caddy so I could use white base holders and knew I wanted to cover my caddy so it coordinated with my Pink and White Studio.  I selected some retired DSP that I have been using to create pieces for my studio ...... and I just couldn't be happier with the way this turned out. 
I covered all four sides of my holder with (retired) DSP.....
And used some Melon Mambo for the base of my caddy.
My caddy was wrapped up with some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' and tied into a pretty bow in the front.
I did use the hardware pieces that Tricia offered in her kit and my three holders are labeled for birthday, thank you and miscellaneous.  Here is a link to order your own Card Caddy Components:  Card Caddy Components – Club Scrap
And here is how each holder looks when empty.
I am THRILLED with the way this project turned out.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love these and thank you for the link to make them. I do not need another project yet I want to make these. I love how yours turned out. You are an enabler!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete