Sunday, July 31, 2022

Birthday Piggy

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How ADORABLE is this little piggy!
I started this card off with a White base.  Next, I added four 1/4" x 5-1/2" strips of 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' to the far left-hand edge of my base card.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sweet little piggy from the 'this Birthday Piggy' set onto a white circle.  I colored that piggy in with my Stampin' Blends and then matted it with a Calypso Coral scallop piece from the 'Layering Circles Dies'.
My sentiment is from that same 'This Birthday Piggy' set ...... and that was stamped onto a banner flag from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
And that's all it took to create this ADORABLE little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: