Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Tiny Heart Kiss Treat

          Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Every holiday, I create some type of little holiday theme candy gift to give out to my friends at Bashas Grocery Store and Starbucks.  I also make enough so I can hand them out while standing in line at the check-out.  I created about thirty of these sweet little gifts.
All it takes to create these little cuties is a punched-out heart........
A little Hersey Kiss......
And a Valentine's banner flag.  
It just doesn't get any easier......
Or Sweeter.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment