Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Just A Note

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SERIOUSLY happy card.  I started with a White base card.
And to the top of that ...... I added another White panel that measures 5" x 3-3/4".  Before I adhered that panel down to my base card ....... I scored it 1/4" and 1/2" on all four sides.  This allowed me to create an embossed border look on this panel.
Then I got busy and grabbed some cardstock and the 'Cactus Builder Punch' and cropped out three little pots.  I used the 'Bough Punch' to cropped out filler to pop into each pot ....... And used some Stampin' Dimensionals to add those to the front of my card.
My sentiment was stamped directly below my three pots.  I used the 'Cactus Cuties' set and Magenta Madness ink.
I then added one single tiny heart to the center of each pot ....... And those little hearts came from the 'Shaker Shapes Embellishments' that were colored in with my red Stampin' Blends.
And that's all it took my friends to create this FUN card.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Those colorful little pots are nothing short of brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the card was "awww". It's so cute. It's got a sweet feel t it. And I love all the cherry colors!

    ReplyDelete