Saturday, February 19, 2022

For You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January "Kisses & Hugs" Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Check out this OH SO PRETTY alternate card I made using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.
I started with a Flirty Flamingo base card ...... And added a White panel that was embossed using the 'Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder'.
To the top of that embossed panel ..... I added a panel of the 'Flirty Flamingo Brights Designer Series Paper' across the front and then got busy adding some punched and stamped pieces.
The heart punch was created with 'Gold Foil Paper' and I used one of the heart pieces in this kit to punch out a heart.  Those pieces were adhered together and then Stampin' Dimensionals added to back to pop those pieces up off my card.
My sentiment is from the stamp set that came with this kit ..... And I created DARLING banner flag and used 'Gold Embossing Powder to add a fun little WOW FACTOR to that sentiment.
The finishing touch was creating a pretty bow with some of the 'Gold Trim' that came with this kit ...... And called this card DONE and FINISHED!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: