Wednesday, February 02, 2022

I Promise

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
There are those projects that you create ..... And when they are all done ..... You step back and think "YES" that's what I was looking to create.  My card for today is that very project.
I started this card off with a White base card ....... And then added two other card stock panels.  To those two panels, I added a color blocking of Melon Mambo, Real Red, Polished Pink and Gorgeous Grape card stock.
I picked the top left corner color block and stamped my "I Promise" sentiment.  That was from the 'Here Together' set.
Right below the sentiment, I added a single Real Red heart from the "Here For You Dies' and then got busy creating my pinkie swear hands.  Those are from the same die and stamp set ...... And I used the new 'All Together Stampin' Blends' to color both of those hands.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.....
So, tell me friends .......What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful message and fabulous color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy with the way this color blocking turned out. Thanks, my friend.

      Delete