Thursday, February 24, 2022

I Like You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My ADORABLE tag for today comes together SUPER FAST!
I started out with a Mint Macaron base tag.  I used the envelope die from the 'Sweet Hearts Dies' and cropped out three using the 'Abstract 4x6 Beauty Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment was stamped onto a banner flag cropped out from the same 'Sweet Heats Dies' and used the 'Flowing Flowers' set to stamp that sentiment.
My tag was topped off with some 'Mint Macaron Soft Velvet Ribbon' and tied together with some 'White Baker's Twine'.
The finishing touch for this tag was adding three tiny hearts to the center of each envelope.  And those hearts were cropped out using the 'Here For You Dies'.  
And that's all it took to create this pretty tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I like you, too! What an adorable way to use this little envelope - who wouldn't feel totally loved receiving this?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....You ALWAYS say the sweetest things. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Tags don't get much cuter than this! And I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out Wanda.....THANK-YOU!!!

      Delete