Monday, February 07, 2022

Enjoy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot-Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation of my card and decided to make a standard size card.
And I also created a front pocket section for my upgraded version.   My sentiment frame tucks nicely inside this little pocket.
I followed the same measurements as I did for my card yesterday ....... But for this upgraded version, I did not cut-off my two corner sections ...... But flapped them back to create a pocket.
Here's a closer look at the pocket and how the sentiment frame slips right into that little pocket.
I decorated the inside of my card with one of the 'Heart & Home Memories & More Cards' ..... And for the front, I decorated the top and front flap with some Misty Moonlight cardstock.  I also added three 'Daisy Punch' flower to the front of my card.
So what do you think my friends?????
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: