Friday, February 11, 2022

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up for today is this DARLING bookmark made by Cheri Utsler.
How BEAUTIFUL is this card made by Gus Berry.
This LOVELY bookmark was made by Jan Gore.
And this FABULOUS pocket card was made by Abbie Egolf.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Marvelous sharing of creativity and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I feel BLESSED to be surrounded by so much talent.

      Delete
  2. What a great share! They all are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....My friends will be thrilled to see your message.

      Delete