Monday, February 14, 2022

Just A Quick Note Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing it from a White base card to a Real Red base card.  And to the top of that, I added a panel of White cardstock.
Next, I used another White panel to build onto ........ and I used four of the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' cropped out using the 'Sweet Talk Designers Paper' and cropped out two of the same die using White card stock.  Those two white pieces were going to be what I stamped my sentiment onto.
I added a panel of Real Red card stock right through the center of my card and before adhering it down to my base card ....... I added some White 'Flower's For Every Season Ribbon' around that Real Red card stock piece and tied it up into a pretty bow in the center.
My sentiment was stamped from the same 'Mischievous Mice' set and the hearts were from the 'Shaker Shapes Embellishments.
The finishing touch was adding some White stitching lines around the Real Red center card stock piece......
And this card was done in no time flat.
So, tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: