Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Birthday Mouse

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card was SO MUCH FUN to create.  I started out with a White base card that measures 7-3/4" x 4-1/4".  I scored this base card at 2-1/4". This helped me create the drop-down flapped section for the front of my card.
And here is how the card opens.
The flap down section is created using both the 'Scallop Contours Dies' and the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies'.  My little mouse and balloon are from the 'Mischievous Mice' set.
The inside of my card is decorated with some 'Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper' and the sentiment is from the 'Mischievous Mice' set.
Here's a close-up of the decorated balloon ..... And after stamping the balloon, I added some 'Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper' to the top of that stamped balloon.
The front top section and inside are decorated with more of the 'Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper'.
I am COMPLETELY in LOVE LOVE LOVE
with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet color blocking for your fabulous little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. Jack is in Rehab because of a TIA....Hoping he gains back his strength.

      Delete
  2. I love the mouse! I love the bright colors of this card. It's so cheery. And I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete