Monday, February 21, 2022

Thoughtful Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But changed up a few things on my card to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first change I made for my upgraded card was change the orientation from a Landscape style card to a Portrait style card.  I also changed it from a White base card to a Coastal Cabana base card.
I added several layers of cardstock to this upgraded version......Along with changing the fold for my 'Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper'.
I started with a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Designer Series Paper ...... And measured down 2-1/2" from the top of my DSP and went in 1-1/2".  I used my Paper Trimmer and cut my DSP from the 1-1/2" mark ..... up to the top corner.  I did the exact same thing to the bottom section of my DSP.  All I needed to do was fold back the DSP to expose the opposite side.
I used the same sentiment and layering technique as I did from yesterday's card....
And colored my 'Cotton Ribbon' with the same Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends before adhering it behind my sentiment piece.
And there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I love this fold and how it exposes the other side of this gorgeous paper. Such a fun upgrade! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Appreciate your sweet comment my friend. You know me and my stitching lines.

      Delete