Thursday, February 03, 2022

Hug Me Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this quick and easy Valentine's Day tag I created.  I started out with a Real Red base tag.  That tag measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
Next, I grabbed some White and colored card stock squares and layered three sections to the left-hand edge of my base tag.  To the top of each layered square ...... I cropped out three "Hug Me" hearts from the 'Sweet Talk DSP' using the 'Sweet Hearts Dies'.
Next, I got busy stamping three banner tags from the 'Sweet Conversations' set.
And to finish off this tag ...... I used some 'White Frayed Ribbon' and tied it off with some 'Fan Baker's Twine'.
And that's all it took to create this sweet little tag.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. You always make the cutest tags!!! I love the colors and the tags beside each heart.

    ReplyDelete