Saturday, February 26, 2022

LOVE YOU times three

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'Kisses & Hugs" Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with the way this card turned out.
I started out with a White base card and added a panel of 'Gold Foil Paper' right down the center of my card.
Then I die-cut three gold foil circle using the 'Layering Circles Dies'........ 
And added three hearts from the 'Sweet Hearts Dies' using the paper within this kit......
And finally, I stamped my "Love You" message onto three banner flags and added those to the top of all those layering pieces.
One additional piece I added to the front of my White base card was adding a 1/4" and 1/2" scored edge on both side of this panel ...... And that was created with the help of my 'Simply Score Board'.
And that all it took my friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: