Monday, February 28, 2022

Hello Cactus Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in that same catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was change the size of my card to a Slim Line style card.  That in itself gave me WAY MORE real-estate to add to my card. 
I took full advantage of that extra real-estate by stamping a total of three sets of Barrel Cactus for this upgraded card.
I also wanted to use the 'Gingham Embossing Folder' on my Evening Evergreen panel and that helped create a try Southwest feel for my card.
I tucked three little "Hello" banner flags next to each framed cactus image.....
And added a '2021-2023 In Color Jewels' to the center of all three pots.
So, there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE this upgraded version?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the redo too! Long cards are fun. I haven't made one in a very long time. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I've only made a couple slimline cards......this one just happens to be my favorite.

      Delete
  2. This card is "tall" on creativity and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is it you always know the PERFECT thing to say. THANKS!

      Delete