Monday, January 31, 2022

Thank You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the orientation to a landscape style card.
The next thing I did was created four framed blocks for the front of my card.  I used the 'Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper' and matted those four frames to some Bermuda Bay cardstock.
My sentiment was done with several new layers of cardstock and I used the same 'Layering Circles Dies' along with the 'Blessings of Home' set.
I decided to add my cluster of flowers from the 'Bough Punch' to the front of my sentiment ....... And after adding a pretty bow from the 'Fan Baker's Twine' ...... I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to each of the flowers to add an extra WOW FACTOR.
The finishing touch was using the same 'Iridesdent Rhinestones' ..... but for this upgraded version, I used my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends to change up the color.
So there you have it friends.......
I must admit....I can't pick a favorite this week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments: