Sunday, February 20, 2022

Thoughtful Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off with a White base.
Next, I joined a 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of 'Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper' to a 3-1/4" x 5-1/2" Coastal Cabana mat.
Before I adhered that panel down onto my base card ...... I colored some 'Cotton Ribbon' with a Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends and wrapped that ribbon around the left-hand side of that DSP and card stock panel.
Then I got busy and stamped my sentiment.  I used the 'Flowering Tulips' set for my sentiment.....
And layered that onto several 'Layering Circles' die-cut pieces.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Playing With Pattern Dots' that were colored with my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends.  And this card was done to PERFECTION!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. SO pretty. I LOVE the DSP. It's a perfect card for it. Now I'm inspired to use that side of the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' the monochromatic vibe! Rich!

    ReplyDelete