Thursday, February 17, 2022

You Are A Blessing

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How GORGEOUS is this tag.
I mean REALLY ...... It is PERFECT!!!
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.
Next, I cropped out a Soft Succulent 'Stitched So Sweetly Die' for the frame......
To the center of that frame ...... I stamped my sentiment from the 'Blessings of Home' set and used Evening Evergreen ink to stamp that.
After I attached that stamped sentiment to my base tag ...... I got busy and cropped out several flowers and swags using the 'Flowers of Home Dies'.
And I finished off my tag with a pretty 'Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon' bow and called this tag DONE (to perfection).
So there you have it my friends......
Do you LOVE it as much as I do???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a stunning tag. Could easily be converted into a greeting card! It's beautiful. I love every aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT suggestion Wanda. Might have to give that a try. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete