Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Love You Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share that with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I created these little 3x3 boxes for a team swap was I was doing in January.  Let me share with you how I created these little cuties.
I created three color versions of this box.  There was a Gorgeous Grape and Real Red version......
And a Highland Heather and Real Red version.
All three versions use the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' and either the 'Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' or the 'Real Red 3/8" Faux Linen Ribbon'.
And on the inside of each were three little gift tags and 3 little 3x3 note cards with coordinating envelopes.
The box itself is a 9-1/2" X 5-1/2" piece of cardstock.  And with the 5-1/2" side at the top of your score board ...... You score 1" on both ends.  Then turn your card stock to the 9-1/2" side and score at 2-1/4", 3-1/4", 6-1/2 and 7-1/2".  This will make the base of your box.
The DSP for the box is Qty 1-Pc for the front that is 2" x 3-1/4".  Qty 1-Pc that is 3-1/4" x 3" for the back.  For the top you will need Qty 1-Pc that is 3/4" x 3-1/4".  And for the sides you will need Qty 2-Pcs that are 3/4" x 1-3/4".
My tags are 3-1/2" x 1-3/4".  I used the 'Fancy Tag Topper Punch' to crop out the top ....... And my DSP is a piece that measures 1-3/4" x 1-1/2".
I used 'Hearts Dies' to crop out a pretty set of hearts for each tag ...... And the 'Plentiful Plants' set was used to stamp my "Love You" message.
My little 3x3 cards uses that same DSP for both the cards and envelopes ..... And those pieces measure 1-1/2" x 3".
Here's what the box looks like when you flip up the lid.....
And the three notecards and tags fit PERFECTLY inside.
Here's a close-up look at the Real Red version......
The Gorgeous Grape version......
And the Highland Heather version.
Just couldn't be happier with the way these turned out.....
So tell me friends ..... What do you think?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, these boxes are adorable and loaded with fun note cards and of course, tags! I LOVE your tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO SWEET of you Wanda. Next to 3D projects.....Making tags is one of my favorite things to create. So glad you like my project.

      Delete