Friday, February 25, 2022

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
My first card share for today is from my OH SO TALENTED and WITTY friend Donna Fritz.  I am so HONORED that she includes me in her holiday mailings ....... And she ALWAYS send the funniest message on the inside of her cards.  She did not disappoint for her Valentine's Day card......
How funny is this message!!!!  
You GO Donna.....EAT CHOCOALTE!!!!!
My next card share is from my sweet Scissors Friend Terry Olsen.
And my final card share is this GORGEOUS card from my OVER-THE-TOP TALENTED InkBig friend Peri Beal.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So much creativity and friendship in every card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such talented friends.

      Delete
  2. Great cards from your friends. I love the inside of the one card. You have very creative friends!! And talented too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. My friend Donna ALWAYS sends out the funniest message inside her cards.

      Delete