Saturday, February 12, 2022

Kisses & Hug Book For Jack

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I created this little 'LOVE YOU' booklet to give to Jack for Valentine's Day.  I plan to write some special LOVE NOTES on each of the inside pages.
Here are the first two pages for my booklet. 
And pages 3 and 4.
I decorated the ring binding with 3-different types of Gold Ribbon to make it PRETTY!

Here's another look at the front and back cover of my little Love Note Book.
I'm just crazy about the way this turned out.....
Can't wait to give it to Jack on Valentine's Day.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: