Sunday, February 06, 2022

Enjoy

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Check-out this creative notecard design.
I started with a basic Stampin' UP! notecard ...... I measured down (on the opposite side of the fold) 2-1/2" and made a mark.  Then I measured over 1" from the folded side on both the top bottom and made a mark.  All I needed to do was connect those two marks with a score line and that gave me the fold I was looking for.
I used my Paper Trimmer to remove the scored section ..... and this is how the fold will look when you open your notecard.
Next, I got busy and decorated the front of my card.  I added a 1" panel of Misty Moonlight cardstock to the left-hand edge ........ and used one of the 'Heart & Home Memories & More' cards to the right-hand section.  I just flipped my card over and trimmed off the part of the striped paper that was hanging over.
For a little added "something something"....... I used my White Gel Pen to add some stitching lines around the Misty Moonlight panel.
My sentiment is stamped onto a 'Picture This' die-cut frame.  And I used the 'Slim Saying' set to stamp that sentiment.
I used the 'Daisy Punch' to add a fun pop of color to the front of my card ....... And added some 'Fine Tip Glue' to the center of my daisy for an added punch of fun.
So, what do you think my friends......
Isn't it just SO FUN!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! And great instructions too! I LOVE it. Might have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the striped triangle!

    ReplyDelete