Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Amazing

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Do you ever have a VISION of a card in your head ........ Well, my card today ...... went beyond what I had hoped for.
I started out with a 4-1/4" x 10" White base card.  I used my 'Scalloped Contours Dies' to the smaller edge of my base card ....... And this gave me the PERFECT little scalloped edge.
Next, I adhered a piece of the 'Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper' to the bottom section on the inside of my card........
And added a 1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Evening Evergreen card stock above the seam of the DSP to finish the inside of my card off.
Next, I stamped my sentiment onto the front of my card.......And that is from the 'Special Moments' set.
I originally stamped my BEAUTIFUL flower directly onto my base card ........ And was prepared to color my flower with my Stampin' Blends ......... But YIKES ....... If I did that ........ The Blends would go straight through to the inside of my card.
So ...... I stamped my flower on another piece of White card stock and used the 'Flowers of Home Dies' to crop that little cutie out and then got busy coloring it with my Blends. 
All that was left to do was adhere that PRETTY flower to the front of my card and this card was finished in no time flat.  So, tell me friends .......What do you think?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. I think your card is amazing. I love that scalloped edge. The DSP is perfect for this card and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda. Coloring is not my strongest talent......So I'm glad I came through on this one.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous watercoloring and sweet design.

    ReplyDelete