Saturday, February 05, 2022

Kisses and Hugs

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'Kisses & Hugs' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those cards.......
My January kit did not arrive until February 1st ....... so, I'm scrambling to get my samples created.  But here are the two cards that I was able to create with this kit.  Both are 3-section fold-out style cards.
Here is card #1.  I'm loving the way these cards work.
The hearts are all connected ....... And you just add the center embellishments to make them PRETTY!
And here's card #2.  It too is a 3-panel fold-out style card.
I'm just crazy about the decorations on the inside of this card.
So, there you have it friends.......
Aren't they both just ADORABLE!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Such darlings for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards in the kit. So perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I plan on using this kit for other projects and not necessarily Valentine's Day. Look forward to sharing them with you soon.

      Delete
  3. So sweet! I loved playing with this kit. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to create with the 'Add-On' kit. Thanks my friend.

      Delete