Thursday, February 10, 2022

Luv U Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base.
Next, I grabbed the "Luv U" heart stamp from the 'Sweet Conversations' set and stamped that heart over the front of my tag.
Then I stamped that same "Luv U" stamp onto some Real Red cardstock and used my 'White Embossing Powder' to add a fun little KICK to those hearts.  I cropped those hearts out with the 'Sweet Hearts Dies' and added them randomly over the front of my tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
My sentiment was created with the same stamp set and the Real Red card stock ........ And I used VersaMark and White Embossing Powder to finish off that banner sentiment.
I topped my tag off with some 'Real Red 3/8" Faux Linen Ribbon' and tied it up into a "Oh So PRETTY" bow.
So, there you have it friends......
The PERFECT little Valentine's Day tag for my Jack.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I LUV this sweet tag, especially the popped up red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "I LUV you" tag! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV everything about this sweet tag, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up and saw that Mary said the same. :D

      Delete
    2. Just know that I appreciate your LUVing comment. Thanks my friend.

      Delete