Sunday, February 13, 2022

Just A Quick Note

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started off with a White base card and added a panel of Real Red card stock to the top.
Next, I had a 5" x 3-5/8" panel of White card stock that I added my five 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' piece to.  I used the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' and the five rectangles fit PERFECTLY onto this White panel.
Then I got busy and stamped my sentiment message into each of the five remaining White rectangles.  I used the 'Mischievous Mice' set to stamp those messages using Real Red ink.  
To finish off each of the three rectangles that had the word "Thanks' stamped into it ...... I used the 'Shaker Shapes Embellishments" and colored three of those in with my Real Red Stampin' Blends Marker.
So, there you have it friends.......
The PERFECT way to kick-off Valentine's week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. I love how you filled all the white spaces with words. SO perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you noticed my saying 'Thanks' three times. That's how I would say it when I thanked you. Glad you like my card Wanda.

    ReplyDelete