Sunday, February 27, 2022

Hello Cactus

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I am totally LOVING the card that I am going to share with you today.  In part it's because I live in Arizona, and I ADORE all cactus (potted and alongside the road) and because I have MANY potted cactuses on my Ramada.
I started my card off with a Soft Succulent base card.  The very next thing I did was wrap some of the OVER-THE-TOP YUMMY 'Soft Succulent Satin Ribbon' around the fold and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Next, I got busy and stamped my pot and cactus onto a layering panel ....... I used the 'Cactus Cuties' set to stamp my image.......
And that same set was used for my sentiment.
And that was all it took to create this BEAUTIFUL card.
What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cute and rich! This card has such a rich look to it. It makes a perfect masculine card! I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Wanda.....Sometimes it's hard to find the right masculine card.....This one hits it out of the park (FOR SURE).

      Delete
  2. From one cactus girl to another . . . SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete