Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Mailbox Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This little cutie was inspired by the very talented Angie Pyjas at 'Stamping With Amore'.  She posted this little creation on January 9th ........ And I knew it would be PERFECT to pass out to my neighbors and some friends.  Here is a link to Angie's UTube Video:  Valentines Day Truck Treat Box - YouTube
These little trucks use the 'Best Delivery' set along with the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper'.
And both sides are decorated.
The box for the truck is a 6-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of White card stock.  That is scored (with 6-1/2" side at the top of your Score Board) at 1/2", 1-1/4", 3-1/2" and 4-1/4".  Then you turn your card stock with the 3-1/2" side at the top and score at 1/2", 1-1/4" and 2-3/4".  Angie will show you the cutting of the box on her EXCELLENT video.
Here's just 4 of the 25 trucks I made for my neighbors and friends ....... And I know they are going to be THRILLED when they open this little cutie up.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, how adorably stinkin' cute is this? I LOVE every aspect of it! You outdid yourself here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw this image in my head when I first viewed this set......But Angie beat me to the punch, and I just followed her creation. SO GLAD you liked my Valentine's Day truck Wanda. THANKS!

      Delete